- Students under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Vulnerable adults must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- There are options on the booking system for both Bristol and Weston lessons.
- Those enquiring about lessons elsewhere, or desiring more flexibility than the system offers, please email email@example.com or text/call 07817586474.
- Lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 48 hours before they commence.
- If you miss a lesson without giving notice, don’t worry– I’ll spend your lesson time putting together a personalised email full of learning material for you to enjoy. (Please note: physical injury or non-contagious illness does not mean that there’s no value to be gained from attending a lesson. Observational skills and theory, for example, can still be worked on.)
- Anyone who is ill and contagious, please stay at home!
- In the performance of music, players bring the whole of themselves to their instrument—body, mind and emotions. It’s my duty to give guidance on all of this, as appropriate. Occasionally, I receive sensitive information, and it’s my duty to act responsibly with it.
- In the case that I believe a student is in need of professional healthcare—physical or mental—I will make appropriate recommendations.
- When working in an educational institution such as a school, college or university, I will act in alignment with that institution’s safeguarding policy. Parents or carers of students under 18 should contact their institution for a copy of their safeguarding policy.
- My safeguarding policy for private lessons is simple: if I have reason to suspect that anyone is in danger of harm, I will contact relevant support. In the case that keeping any information to myself would put me or my livelihood at risk, then I will pass this information on to relevant support as well. ‘Relevant support’, in the case that a student is under 18, may be only a parent or carer. This must apply to information that is shared in hope of confidence. (Please make youngsters aware of this so that they can make an informed decision about what they share.) I do everything I can to protect privacy while prioritising mutual safety and well-being.
- If you need support then please make arrangements to see me as a mindfulness teacher.
- Payments can be made through Paypal or Stripe, which are both safe, reputable online systems.
- Package fees are for 4 lessons per 4 weeks.
- After signing up for a package you’ll be billed each month automatically, and each month you’ll receive an email containing a code. Next to this code will be a link, which you can click to redeem and book your allowance of lesson time. Unused time will roll over to the next month, so you'll always get the lessons you pay for. Should technology fail us at any point, don't worry– your lesson fees come directly to me and I can easily refund via bank transfer if necessary.
- Package subscriptions can be canceled at any time. If lessons are to be stopped, your remaining lesson time allowance will serve as your notice of cessation, as this is non-refundable. Another person is welcome to attend any remaining lessons in the leaving student’s place.
- At least 1 month’s notice will be given regarding any changes to fees.
- Feel free to email, text or call me anytime. I'll get back to you as soon as I can; please excuse any delay. (I will be unable to respond on Mondays or Tuesdays as these are my days off, but feel free to leave messages.)